Skip to content
- Get measured: know your body fat & weight. If you don’t know where you are, how do you know which way to go?
- Set yourself realistic goals: write them down, look at them, achieve them and then set new goals. If you don’t have goals, how can you score?
- Stay hydrated: make sure you drink enough water. You should aim to drink 0.39ml per kg of bodyweight per day.
- Plan your meals ahead: preparation and planning beat will power every time.
- Never skip breakfast: the word says it all, you are breaking fasting (sleep).
- Keep your metabolism burning: aim to eat every 2-3 hours.
- Up your protein: you should eat protein with every meal, including breakfast.
- Have a good training regime: keep your training consistent & train with a high intensity mixing up your program every 6-8 weeks.
- Get your rest: aim to sleep 7-9 hours per night and rise consistently every day.